Watch more iPhone Tips & Tricks videos:
Hi, Lisa here. I’m going to show you how you can restore your data from an iCloud backup. First, you want to make sure you have one. So let’s go to the settings, scroll down a little bit, you’re going to choose iCloud, and then when you scroll down again you’ll see storage and backup, and more scrolling, and then at the bottom you’ll see when your last backup was. Once you’re sure that you have one, now you need to erase your phone. You go to general, all the way at the bottom you have reset, and then you’ll choose erase all content and settings.
Once you do that, the phone is going to turn off and back on again. Then what you’re going to do is you go through all the setup steps, then it’ll ask you if you want to restore your phone from an iCloud backup.
You choose that, sign in with the same iCloud credentials that you used before, and you’ll see a list of your backups that you can choose from. You select the one you want, the phone will load it on, turn off and on again, and then you’ll be ready to go. And that’s how you restore your phone from an iCloud backup.
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://33mersin33.com/tong-hop/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Có trên dưới 1 tỷ, mua chung cư Thủ Đức nào đẹp sang?
- Test pin iOS 10.3.3 với iOS 10.3.2: Có phải iOS 10.3.3 bị hao pin?
- Cách tải Minecraft PE miễn phí ( IOS )
- IObit Uninstaller Pro free download full version 220.127.116.11 | IObit Uninstaller License keys
- Hướng dẫn cài đặt IObit Driver Booster Pro 7.4 Full Crack